The well-being of our customers, community, and ourselves will always come first. Below is a list of safety protocols that we have adopted to ensure your safety. We ask that you be kind and considerate with us during this time.
- Please do not visit BoulevardMed if you: are sick or experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 including but not limited to fever, dry cough, sore throat & tiredness, you have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, have been identified by public health as a close contact of someone with COVID-19, have been told by public health to self-isolate
- The maximum number of people that we are able to accommodate are two groups of 6. We are unable to accommodate any groups larger
- Masks are required when you are inside our Tasting Room, under Public Health Orders in B.C.
- We ask that you maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet between yourself, staff, and other guests during your visit
- We provide hand sanitizer at all entrances and various stations throughout our Tasting Room
- All public spaces will be cleaned and sanitized after each guest visit
- Our staff has committed to a culture of health and safety and will not come to work if feeling ill and/or experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19